11 July 2012

Keeping Busy

Hello fellow bloggers and readers!

My apologies for not updating in a while and for such a short post now. Normally I don't feel the need to make excuses for not writing since it's my blog and all, but I just wanted to let you know that I've been busy writing and building my online portfolio and planning the future (and by that I mean moving in a couple months NOT having a baby). Details to come.

Also, I've stumbled across this amazing online community of JAFF writers, readers, bloggers, and anyone else obsessed with Jane Austen and her novels. I've never had anyone else to share this more-than-just-an-interest with but... now I do! And I just won a book for commenting on posts (they get entered into book giveaways)-- how fun!!!  One blog post even inspired me to write my own JAFF story, it's going to be from Jane Bennett's perspective-- I can't tell you how thrilling this is going to be :)

So to keep all of you busy while waiting for my next post (because you have nothing else to do, right?), here are few links and humorous pictures to fill the void of my absence:

For JAFF enthusiasts--
Darcyholic Diversions

For JAFF and other fiction book reviews--
So Little Time...

Lifestyle and Fashion blog (and this beautiful lady has lost almost 40lbs since January, she's an inspiration!)--
A Little Slice of Special

My husband Michael's music (he updates weekly, people!)--
Original Scores by Michael Nicholas

Pins from a German Goddess

The Typewriter Song

An "Ode to Joy" Flashmob

For the Laugh...

A nice problem to have.

You know it's true.

Chelsea Peretti

FYI-- this is real.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie, Thanks so much for the shout out! :)
    Fantastic! I look forward to reading your JAFF story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're welcome! I really love your reviews :D I hope mine will be a great read too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Ibyang! I hope you're feeling better :) Keep writing/ photographing-- love your posts!

      Delete
  3. Jamie!

    Thanks so much for the recommendation to Darcyholic Diversions! And congrats again for winning Laurel Ann's book!

    Barbara Tiller Cole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love reading and keeping up with everything!

      Delete